Reduce inspection time with no duty cycling and robust calibration.
Dual element ultrasonic transducer for high-temperature, in-service thickness, corrosion and surveys for use in applications across refining, oil & gas, energy, nuclear, aerospace and process sectors.
– Built on the award-winning HotSense™ ultrasonic platform powered by the proprietary Ionix HPZ piezo-ceramic and offering increased heat resistance
– Dual element thickness gauging transducer for use through -55 to +550 °C [-67 to +1,022 °F] wide temperature range for in-service assets
– Measure remaining wall thickness down to 1mm in steel with compatible gauges
– Range of accessories available
– Compatible with industry standard UT gauges and flaw detectors
– Meets the requirements of EN 12668:2 and ASTM E1065
– Reduce inspection time with no duty cycling or cooling up to 350 ˚C [662 ˚F]
– Retain calibration at temperature for better data
– 2X increased wear resistance for corrosion surveys and mapping
– Get asset integrity intelligence without shutdowns or outages